Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's Autumn Time: The Louisberg Cider Mill

Since I’ve lived in Kansas City I’ve heard about what a fun place the Louisberg Cider Mill is. We decided to give it a try. If Neal and I had just gone by ourselves, I probably would have been disappointed. But since Sally makes everything more fun, we had a good time. Sally loved the bales of hay, the pumpkins, and the other kids. I enjoyed the cider and donuts, but I wouldn’t have made the drive just for them. Of course the actual mill itself is one of the main attractions of the place, but unfortunately it was not operating when we were there, so we missed out in that respect. Overall we had a good time and got some cute pictures of the Sal gal.

"I want this one, Mommy!"


Sally's new friend. She had a great time throwing hay with him.


Neal and Sally. Thanks to Neal many families were saved from having Sally enter into their family photos. She was trying to run after more children when he caught her.


Me and Sally (with crazy eyes in this picture).


The mill and the Petersons.

No comments: