Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's Autumn Time: Halloween

I don’t really get into Halloween, but I do end up dressing up every year. Neal is usually the mastermind behind our costumes, but I put myself in charge this year when I spied a toddler sized cow costume hanging in the window of the local Goodwill store. For a mere $2.50, Sally was a cow, and Neal and I were dairy farmers. Minimal effort, satisfactory results. I hadn’t planned on having Sally being a cow, but she liked the costume (which resembled jammies) and got excited to put it on. I couldn’t have been more excited myself.

We had a fun afternoon and evening trunk-or-treating at the church and having dinner and treats with the Petersons. A few photos:

High ho the dairy-oh! The farmers take the cow...


Me and little Sally Moo. My costume really was quite pathetic.


Sleeping on the way to Grandma's house (she really does still need to nap!)


Sally and her beloved Uncle Canute (about to leave on his mission). Sally will miss him (I guess Neal and I will, too :) ).

3 comments:

Sarah Gessel said...

Canute looks small in that photo. Which is funny since he's very tall. Very cute family.

Merilee said...

I am glad you had fun at our house. I had fun. More games. More games.

bonnie peterson said...

we should totally play trivial pursuit again! Emily knows ALL of the answers! It is amazing;)