Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation Part I

Neal is officially a doctor now. The graduation festivities have all come and gone, and we had a great time celebrating this big accomplishment. Neal, I'm so proud of you! Here's a look at what we've been up to. Me and Neal before the Sr. banquet a few days before graduation. Thanks Rosemary for letting me wear your dress!
Me with the food for our graduation open house. It was supposed to be outside, but it poured all afternoon and evening. I was bummed, but it worked out okay inside--I think that the storm kept away some of our guests, so we were okay on space and we are still enjoying our leftovers... not that I need any more brownies OR cookies. I may have gotten somewhat carried away with my baking (the food pictured here is only what I laid out--there was more of everything).

Sally was SO excited when all of the graduates entered the auditorium for the hooding ceremony. She waved and waved while shouting "Daddy! Daddy!"

After the hooding ceremony. Sally is contemplating how she can snag another cookie from the big buffet tables.

My parents came into town for the occasion and we had a lot of fun. Thanks Mom and Dad! There were so many cameras we were all looking at different ones.




3 comments:

tysqui said...

Congrats Neal! Now go save lives :).

alisquire said...

Congrats to Neal! I hope residency treats you guys well. Hopefully the worst is over.

I love how Sally was so excited at graduation!

Stef said...

such a cute family you guys are!