Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just when you think you have it all figured out...

Things change. I'm excited for my little baby boy to be born, but scared at the same time. Scared about how Sally will react to getting less attention, scared about being exhausted (and less patient as a result), and scared that my little family will outgrow my little house before our time here is up. At this point my excitement outweighs my fear, and I'm sure it will stay that way. If all goes according to the plan, baby brother will be here in 11 days, and the answers to all of my questions will begin to unfold...exciting!

1 comment:

Michelle S. said...

I STILL don't have it all figured out! Change is not my strong suit, but I have learned that it will be a constant.

I have learned to deal with it. At least the thought of it.

I am so excited to see your new little one!!! Have you revealed any names yet?