Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh Boy!

Sonogram results are in: I'm having a boy, and he is expected to arrive February 12, 2010. Neal and I are both really excited, although I must admit I'm kind of intimidated by the thought of a boy in a family of so many girls (meaning the Dickson family).

The little guy was so excited for everyone to know his identity, he made determining his gender a breeze. Sounds like my kind of kid--cooperative and not too shy. I can't wait for him to arrive! I'm 16.5 weeks along at this point, so only 23.5 to go!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! BTW, I got your card a couple weeks ago, (I've been meaning to write you back, but I'm not always put together these days) but I wanted to say Thank You and tell you that it made my day! :)

shayne said...

Yeah! That is so fun! You'll love having both...sometimes...haha

Sarah Gessel said...

I am so glad that Luke will have another boy cousin to play with. Now you guys just have to move to Austin and we can see each other more frequently.