Sunday, August 2, 2009

The promised pictures

Me and the cake I made for Abby's wedding shower, and Angie's lovely hand make decorations.

Opening gifts at the shower.

Ada enjoying her birthday cake, and Kate in the background ready to dig in.


Alison and Angie, my beautiful sisters, and the birthday cake that I helped make.


The five Dickson siblings, in age order, per my mother's request (more like demand).


My dad's birthday cake, and little fingers ready to swipe a sugar flower.

The boys (minus Tyler who came later and Neal who couldn't attend) at the birthday ball game. We rented a suite and had dinner catered. It was a lot of fun, and my dad loved it (and certainly was surprised!). The little white lies that had been swarming in order to keep the surprise payed off in the end.



Dad blowing out his 6 candles.


The group at the game.



Sally and mommy enjoying the night. Isn't Sally's "pony" cute? Too bad she pulls out her ponytail every time I give her one.

3 comments:

Merilee said...

I am super impressed with those cakes and their decorations. Holy crazy impressive!

You are fantastically talented and sooo cute! Love, Mer

Reggs said...

EMMERS! Thank you for the update and pictures. The wedding looked amazing, I wish we could have been there!
A happy 60th to uncle George. Can I say how much I just adore your family?

bonnie peterson said...

yes...agreed! The cakes look great! I keep thinking about taking a cake decorating class so this must be a sign that I should:)