Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged

If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a crummy blogger. I'll explain the reasons later. Anyway, I'm trying to get into the swing of blogging, and the game of tag is an easy place to start. So, here are my responses to two different games of tag (I'll admit, on the second one, I wasn't even tagged, I just did it because it looked fun and got me thinking).

Game 1: Lucky 8's

8 Shows I Watch (or used to watch, going back a long way):

-Crusoe (the only one on this list that is current)
-Jeopardy
-Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
-Wishbone
-Early Edition
-Who’s the Boss?
-Saved By the Bell
-20/20

8 Things I Did in the Last 24 Hours:

-Taught Sharing Time in Primary
-Sang “The Wheels on the Bus” in nursery
-Vacuumed
-Gave Sally a bath
-Ate apple pie (twice)
-Danced to Christmas music
-Wrote a note to a friend
-Went to ward choir practice

8 Places I Like to Eat:

-Panera
-Chipotle
-Korma Sutra
-Jack Stack
-Home
-Wheat State Pizza
-The Cheesecake Factory
-Macaroni Grill

8 Things on my Wishlist:

-Granite countertops
-New carpet
-A new mattress
-A long coat
-Privo shoes
-A cute purse
-A draft-free house that stays warm
-Neal getting a residency in San Antonio with the Air Force

Game 2:

I am: still figuring out how to handle my current phase in life.
I think: about food and cooking way too much.
I want: to make other people happy.
I have: a sweet baby girl and a great husband.
I dislike: rude people.
I miss: my family.
I fear: not being loved.
I feel: nostalgic.
I hear: the ticking of my clock.
I smell: nothing.
I crave: chocolate.
I cry: every time I watch Mr. Kreuger’s Christmas.
I usually: go to bed much later than I plan to.
I regret: many stupid things I say that embarrass myself.
I search: for Sally’s binky way too often.
I wonder: where Neal will do his residency.
I love: laughing.
I care: about what people think about me more than I should.
I always: make things more complicated than I need to.
I worry: way too much, mostly when I’m trying to sleep.
I am not: lazy.
I remember: more than I wish I did.
I believe: in the power of prayer.
I dance: with Sally.
I sing: in my ward choir.
I don’t always: remove the “hangies” from raw eggs when baking like I used to.
I write: an email to my little sister every Sunday.
I argue: with Neal when he wants me to be sassy.
I win: only about half of the time when playing games with Neal.
I lose: every time I have a thumb war.
I wish: that Sally would let me play the piano more often.
I listen: to NPR whenever I’m in the car.
I don’t understand: why anyone would smoke.
I can usually: do what I put my mind to.
I watch: Crusoe with Neal.
I need: a haricut.
I forget: to change my contacts every 2 weeks.
I am happy: most of the time.

5 comments:

Sarah Gessel said...

Emily,
What does this even mean: "I argue: with Neal when he wants me to be sassy."

Susan and Chris said...

So does this mean I can start tagging you? I warn you, I will. :)

Angie said...

Um, how is it that you've had a blog for three months without me knowing about it?

Merilee said...

I also want to know what the sassy comment means, but maybe I already know what it means. Second, what are the hangy things on eggs? The white extras? How was the trip back from Utah without Sal's bink?

emily mcd said...

I loved: finding your blog today! Hooray! I vote for more posts! :) It was so fun to see you when you came out to UT . . . what are you up to now?