Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One whole year!

Sally is now 1 year old. I can hardly believe that I've been a mom for a whole year. At this time last year, I was wondering how I could possibly survive 1 year of nursing. Now that I'm done, I actually kind of miss it. Sally seems more like a toddler than a baby now. She is great at walking and running, crawling up (and down) stairs, and she is starting to climb things, such as overturned laundry baskets and the couch.



Although I had some misgivings about it, I gave Sally some cake for her birthday and for her birthday party (two days later). She loved it, and we now have a cute video of her stuffing her face. She still eats her veggies, so I suppose that we haven't spoiled her good eating habits. It's funny the things that I worry about that now seem so insignificant.

1 comment:

Merilee said...

Emily, you are too cute. Sally doesn't eat icecream and candy prob. ever huh? Oh well. Good for you. Neal doesn't sneak it to her?

I will be looking forward to watching that video at Christmas, and the real action..hooray for babies!