Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The beginning


I suppose it's time that I jumped into the world of bloggers. Now that I'm an unemployed stay at home mom, life is a little slower and I have time to explore other activities. I enjoy reading the blogs of others, so maybe someone will enjoy reading about my life with Neal and little Sally. If not, at least I'll have a record for my own sake. I used to be a consistent journal writer, but I got out of the habit, and blogging just may help me get back on track.

4 comments:

Susan and Chris said...

I guess I'm guilty of a little blog-stalking. I saw that you accepted my invite so I followed your profile to your blog. I'm glad that we can be blog friends now. :)

Oh, and is it alright if I add a link to your blog on my blog?

Sarah Gessel said...

Hey Emily,
When I saw your post I was like what?! Because I thought that I had been missing out on it for a long time. But if you just started blogging. I guess I can forgive you for forgetting to mention your blog.

Reggs said...

Hey Emily!! I just found ya. I hope you don't mind if I check in on you from time to time. :)
THANK YOU for the christmas card! It was great to have your address because our cards to you keep getting returned. :(
P.S. Sally is so big!

ErinKJ said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!